Thursday, March 5, 2015

Women's day - 8th March


I am a women and I am proud to be one..i know except on women's day , hardly any one bothers about me..People do workship goddess but if a crime happens I am one who get blamed. if promotion has to be given, i am who faces the Glass sealing effect. The patriarchial society looks me as a object and then they link their prestige with what i am doing, what i am wearing and the time when i am returning to home and why i alwaz remains happy. 
If i write an article on controversial topic like rights of LGBT, flesh trade my family also start linking their prestige with the article but can anyone let me know that till when this will continue? I am living in 21st century and successful in my life, I like spending time with nature, enjoy bird tripping, nature escaping, travelling to unexplored places, spending leisure time with family and friends and honestly dont like anyone putting restriction on me.I want to be loved but with personal trust and personal space. Society is not gonna pay any of my bill so i stopped caring damn about the same. I like talking...i love discussions on topics of vide range but will never allow a person to take me granted for the same. I am not an object, I am The Power, The Shakti, I dont expect to become par with male because i am already above them..i am from the species who nutured a life of male for nine month...I am Women..
On women's day, if society pledges to build Value and Ethics and if stop linking their "Izzat" with my dress and freedom then only i wil feel that I am living in a free country...In a real developing country..
***********************************************************************************

I am grateful to my school buddy Sweta to make me write something from heart on this issue. Thanx buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment